Admission of foreign citizens for 1 year KPI them. Igor Sikorsky is carried out provided:
- availability of full secondary education;
- successful entrance examination (interviews);
- university invitation.
The filing dates are from July 1 to October 15.
Beginning of training since September 1.
List of documents that the applicants personally submit to the CIE of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute in paper form:
- application form;
- the document (the original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the introduction is made (during its first semester its nostrification is carried out);
- the application (the original and its copy) to the document about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the introduction is made;
- a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person;
- a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- a copy of the birth certificate;
- 6 photos in the size of 35 x 45 mm (colored, matte);
- certificate of graduation from the preparatory department.
Documents referred to in subparagraphs 2, 3 and 4 must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation of the certificate and certified in the country of issue in the manner that is officially used in this country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine if the other is not provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
Entrance tests for admission for 1 course are from:
Terms of entrance examinations - from July 3 till September 30.
Foreign citizens who have received a certificate of full secondary education in Ukraine and certificates of foreign language training on the relevant subjects have the right to enter the first course of all forms of education without an interview on a competitive basis and on the basis of a signed agreement.