Master Degree - education and qualification level of specialist, which provides a special extended knowledge and innovative skills, on the basis of Bachelor Degree.
Admission of foreign citizens to the Master Degree program is carrying out on a competitive basis and in the form of a placement testing.
Entrance test consists of two subjects:
- English language;
The main conditions for admission of a foreign citizen to complete Master Degree program are:
a) Possession of a Bachelor Diploma (with matching specialty);
b) Language skills at a sufficient level for training, which is confirmed by successful passing of placement testing.
Department that provides Master Degree program also develops a major subject examination program. Department of Language Training develops a program for the language examination.
Students who have obtained Bachelor Degree outside of Ukraine should submit documents which have passed nostrification in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine or in the Igor Sikorsky KPI.
To get acquainted with procedure of nostrification please contact us by phone +38(044) 236-10-63; +38(044) 454-92-51, Centre for international Education of the Igor Sikorsky KPI.
Master’s Degree programs available in English:
- Institute of Energy Saving and Energy Management
- Electric Power Distribution Systems Engineering;
- Energy Management and Energy Efficient Technologies;
- Electromechanical and Mechatronic Systems of Energy Intensive Industries;
- Energy Management and Engineering of Thermal Power Systems;
- Engineering Ecology and Resources Conservation;
- Mining and Extraction of Commercial Minerals;
- Geotechnical and Urban Underground Construction;
- Institute for Applied System Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence Systems;
- Faculty of Physical Engineering
- Foundry Engineering and Casting Process Computerization;
- Material Engineering of Powder Composites and Coating Layers;
- Metal-Physical Processes and Their Computer Modeling;
- Physical Materials Science;
- Faculty of Radio Engineering
- Radio Technical Information Technologies;
- Radio Communication and Signal Processing;
- Radio Systems Engineering;
- Intelligent Technologies of Microsystem Radio Electronic Equipment;
- Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical Engineering;
- Biomedical Devices and Information Systems;
- Faculty of Electronics
- Electronic and Information TV, Cinema and Audio Engineering Systems and Technologies;
- Electronic Systems;
- Faculty of Informatics and Computer Science
- Computer Systems and Networks;
- Computer-Aided and Robotics Systems;
- Faculty of Management and Marketing
- International Economics;
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics
- Software of Computer and Information Retrieval Systems;
- Faculty of Chemical Technology
- Chemical Technologies of Organic Substances;
- Faculty of Electric Power Engineering and Automatics
- Power System, Control and Protection;
- Electrotechnical Devices and Electrotechnological Complexes;
- Electrical Machines and Apparatus;
- Automation of Electromechanical Systems, Electrical Drives and Electromobility.