Temporary residence permit in UkraineTo obtain a Temporary residence permit in Ukraine foreign citizen within three days after arriving in Ukraine must submit to the PASSPORT and VISA OFFICE of the Centre for International Education the following documents:
- International passport with a visa “D”, unless otherwise is provided by law and international treaties of Ukraine, also copies of pages of personal data and visa;
- Ukrainian translated pages of International passport with personal data certified by notary or language services agency;
- Receipts of payment of the state fee;
- Six photos of 3,5x4,5 cm (on matte paper).
- Withdraw the registration of residence in seven days period;
- Return a Temporary residence permit in Ukraine and Passport to the PASSPORT and VISA OFFICE of the CIE (academic building № 31 of Igor Sikorsky KPI, room № 2-01);
- Get the "Resolution" of State Migration Service of Ukraine and passport with annulled mark in the stamp of Temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
- Leave Ukraine.