Temporary residence permit in Ukraine
To obtain a Temporary residence permit in Ukraine foreign citizen within three days after arriving in Ukraine must submit to the PASSPORT and VISA OFFICE of the Centre for International Education the following documents:
- International passport with a visa “D”, unless otherwise is provided by law and international treaties of Ukraine, also copies of pages of personal data and visa;
- Ukrainian translated pages of International passport with personal data certified by notary or language services agency;
- Receipts of payment of the state fee;
- Six photos of 3,5x4,5 cm (on matte paper).
Temporary residence permit in Ukraine is issued for all period of training.
If during the period of validity of Temporary residence permit in the paragraphs 2-3 changes has occurs, than the following documents must be submitted to the PASSPORT and VISA OFFICE (academic building №31, room № 2-01) of the CIE within 10 days from the date of this changes has been made.
Permit is issued to foreign citizen against countersignature; stamp is putted down with a seal of State Migration Service of Ukraine on last blank page in the passport of foreign citizen.
If there are no grounds for extension of a temporary residence permit or student was sent down from the University, foreigner is obliged to:
- Withdraw the registration of residence in seven days period;
- Return a Temporary residence permit in Ukraine and Passport to the PASSPORT and VISA OFFICE of the CIE (academic building № 31 of Igor Sikorsky KPI, room № 2-01);
- Get the "Resolution" of State Migration Service of Ukraine and passport with annulled mark in the stamp of Temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
- Leave Ukraine.
The same steps have to do foreigner after the end of training at the University.
No tags for this post.