Admission of foreign citizens for the 5th year of the KPI to them. Igor Sikorsky is carried out provided:
- obtained a bachelor's degree or an educational qualification level of a specialist;
- successful entrance examination;
- university invitation.
Admission to the preparation of a master's degree on the basis of a bachelor's degree obtained in another specialty, subject to the successful completion of additional entrance examinations.
Terms for admission - from July 1 to September 20.
Beginning of training since September 1.
List of documents that the applicants personally submit to the CMO KPI them. Igor Sikorsky in paper form:
- a statement;
- the document (original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the introduction is made (during its first term of study, its nostrification is carried out);
- the application (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, which contains information on the content of the curriculum by the previous level (level) of higher education, credits received, duration of training and the success of the discipline, on the basis of which the introduction takes place;
- a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person;
- a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- 6 photographs in the size of 35 x 45 mm (colored, matte);
Documents referred to in subparagraphs (b), (c), (d) must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarization of translation.
The documents referred to in subparagraphs (b), (c) must be certified in the country of their issue in the manner that is officially used in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
Entrance tests at admission for the 5th year are from:
- foreign language;
- the specialty to which they enter;
- additional entrance exam (subject to a bachelor's degree obtained in another specialty).
Entrance tests are conducted according to the schedule approved by the attestation commissions of the institutes (faculties).