NTUU “KPI” invites you to the Master’s Degree Programs and selected topics of Master’s thesis.
- If you have the bachelor’s or specialist’s degree;
- If you are striving to obtain new knowledge and skills, strengthen your career positions;
- If you wish to become a student of the leading technical university of Ukraine and obtain the master’s diploma by the selected specialty.
Dear graduates of higher educational institutions!
The faculties and institutes of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” offers you to get a qualitative higher education within two years that will be confirmed by the diplomas of the state samples one of the most prestigious higher educational institutions. We offer you to write a master’s thesis on one of the topics that are represented below:
Study at NTUU “KPI” can be full-time and part-time. There is also an opportunity to obtain second higher education or skills upgrading. We use modern teaching technologies by heaving highly qualified academic and lecturers’ staff and powerful computer basis that was established jointly with the worldwide famous firms of the laboratory. Our students have all conditions for the scientific activity, cultural development, going for sports, rest and treatment.
Requirements to the applicants to fulfill master’s program.
Writing of master’s thesis by the indicated topics is possible under the following conditions:
- For master’s study can be enrolled those applicants who have obtained the bachelor’s degree of the corresponding direction.
- International student has obtained the full theoretical preparation at the higher educational institution where he/she used to study; he is writing his/her master’s thesis at NTUU “KPI” and will defend it in his/her country.
- International student has obtained the full theoretical preparation at the higher educational institution where he/she used to study, but he is writing his/her master’s thesis at NTUU “KPI” and will defend it here.
- International student is going to have the full master’s preparation. Enrollment for study is arranged by the results of the entrance examination (examination in major subject and in Ukrainian (Russian, English).
- By the master’s program according to the clauses 2 and 3 and/or submitting the paper about the obtained degree abroad the applicants are obliged to apply for the nostrification procedure of their obtained degree abroad. This nostrification procedure is arranged in the regulated way by the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine. Nostrification of all these papers can be fulfilled within one year of study. You can find more information about the nostrification procedure at the Centre for International Education.
The applicant must personally submit:
- Application for admission to the university, addressed to the university’s rector with the indication of obtained higher education, preparation area and wished specialty of the master’s study;
- Paper that identifies the person and certifies his/her citizenship (passport) and translation of the first passport page in Ukrainian;
- State Certificate/Diploma about early obtained degree with Transcript (marks, grades in subjects) that enables to apply for master’s study;
- Copy of Medical Health Certificate legalized and certified in accordance with the legislation of the country it was issued in and issued not later than two weeks prior to the arrival of applicant to Ukraine; and Certified Copy of Medical Certificate proving AIDS in accordance to the form 086 (for residents of CIS countries);
- Insurance Policy, provided emergency medical treatment (except those international applicants who have arrived here from the country that made agreements about free of charge emergency medical treatment);
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- 6 photos (matted) 3,5x4,5 mm;
- Return ticket valid for one year.